To celebrate the Saturday nuptials of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Will Ferrell and Molly Shannon revived their comedic TV commentator personas of Cord Hosenbeck and Tish Cattigan to deliver live updates of the couple’s highly-anticipated ceremony.
From Ferrell and Shannon absolutely losing it over Harry and Meghan’s first kiss as husband and wife to parodying Markle’s longtime role on Suits, The Royal Wedding Live With Cord and Tish! was definitely a can’t miss special of the day.
“Probably the most popular show on TV today, Suits is a show that goes behind the scenes of the high-stakes world of quality menswear, where egos are high and thread counts are higher,” Cord explained in a hilarious voiceover. “It’s a world of intrigue and high fashion where everyone wears a suit.”
See some highlights below.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.