To celebrate the Saturday nuptials of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Will Ferrell and Molly Shannon revived their comedic TV commentator personas of Cord Hosenbeck and Tish Cattigan to deliver live updates of the couple’s highly-anticipated ceremony.
From Ferrell and Shannon absolutely losing it over Harry and Meghan’s first kiss as husband and wife to parodying Markle’s longtime role on Suits, The Royal Wedding Live With Cord and Tish! was definitely a can’t miss special of the day.
“Probably the most popular show on TV today, Suits is a show that goes behind the scenes of the high-stakes world of quality menswear, where egos are high and thread counts are higher,” Cord explained in a hilarious voiceover. “It’s a world of intrigue and high fashion where everyone wears a suit.”
See some highlights below.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List