In an Instagram post Sunday, Teigen announced that their son’s name is Miles Theodore and shared the first photo of the newborn. Just as they did with their first child, daughter Luna Simone, the couple has given Miles Theodore Legend’s real last name, Stephens.
“Hello, world! This is Miles Theodore Stephens – We are drowning in his little peeps and nuzzles,” she wrote on the Instagram post. “Our household feels overwhelmed with love. Thank you for all your well wishes!”
Teigen announced she gave birth to Miles Theodore late on May 16, just a little over a week after declaring that she was completely “over” being pregnant.
“Happy pregnant Chrissy is gone. meet OVER IT Chrissy,” she tweeted on May 9. “Wanna hold my boy let’s do thisssssss.”
Luckily for “OVER IT Chrissy,” Miles Theodore was ready to arrive earlier than his expected June due date.
“Somebody’s herrrrrrre!” she tweeted along with baby bottle and high five smiley emojis following his birth.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List