After four days of anticipation, Chrissy Teigen and John Legend have finally revealed the name of their new baby boy.
In an Instagram post Sunday, Teigen announced that their son’s name is Miles Theodore and shared the first photo of the newborn. Just as they did with their first child, daughter Luna Simone, the couple has given Miles Theodore Legend’s real last name, Stephens.
“Hello, world! This is Miles Theodore Stephens – We are drowning in his little peeps and nuzzles,” she wrote on the Instagram post. “Our household feels overwhelmed with love. Thank you for all your well wishes!”
Teigen announced she gave birth to Miles Theodore late on May 16, just a little over a week after declaring that she was completely “over” being pregnant.
“Happy pregnant Chrissy is gone. meet OVER IT Chrissy,” she tweeted on May 9. “Wanna hold my boy let’s do thisssssss.”
Luckily for “OVER IT Chrissy,” Miles Theodore was ready to arrive earlier than his expected June due date.
“Somebody’s herrrrrrre!” she tweeted along with baby bottle and high five smiley emojis following his birth.
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now