In an Instagram post Sunday, Teigen announced that their son’s name is Miles Theodore and shared the first photo of the newborn. Just as they did with their first child, daughter Luna Simone, the couple has given Miles Theodore Legend’s real last name, Stephens.
“Hello, world! This is Miles Theodore Stephens – We are drowning in his little peeps and nuzzles,” she wrote on the Instagram post. “Our household feels overwhelmed with love. Thank you for all your well wishes!”
Teigen announced she gave birth to Miles Theodore late on May 16, just a little over a week after declaring that she was completely “over” being pregnant.
“Happy pregnant Chrissy is gone. meet OVER IT Chrissy,” she tweeted on May 9. “Wanna hold my boy let’s do thisssssss.”
Luckily for “OVER IT Chrissy,” Miles Theodore was ready to arrive earlier than his expected June due date.
“Somebody’s herrrrrrre!” she tweeted along with baby bottle and high five smiley emojis following his birth.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.