Warning: this post may contain spoilers for Solo: A Star Wars Story.
During a recent appearance on the Cape Up podcast, Hamill seemed to accidentally reveal that C-3PO will continue his streak of appearing in all of the Star Wars movies in the forthcoming standalone flick.
“[Anthony] Daniels was so happy, ‘cause he’s in every single Star Wars movie. Every single one,” Hamill told host Jonathan Capehart. “All the prequels, he’s in Rogue One, he’s in Solo… Whoops! I hope that’s not…But anyway, he’s in Every. Single. Star Wars movie. That’s not such a reveal, all Star Wars fans expect him to be in every movie.”
It’s unlikely that Threepio will have any direct contact with Han seeing as the two are first introduced in A New Hope, but fans should definitely be on the lookout for the over-talkative droid.
Solo hits theaters May 25.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer