Warning: this post may contain spoilers for Solo: A Star Wars Story.
During a recent appearance on the Cape Up podcast, Hamill seemed to accidentally reveal that C-3PO will continue his streak of appearing in all of the Star Wars movies in the forthcoming standalone flick.
“[Anthony] Daniels was so happy, ‘cause he’s in every single Star Wars movie. Every single one,” Hamill told host Jonathan Capehart. “All the prequels, he’s in Rogue One, he’s in Solo… Whoops! I hope that’s not…But anyway, he’s in Every. Single. Star Wars movie. That’s not such a reveal, all Star Wars fans expect him to be in every movie.”
It’s unlikely that Threepio will have any direct contact with Han seeing as the two are first introduced in A New Hope, but fans should definitely be on the lookout for the over-talkative droid.
Solo hits theaters May 25.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This