The world got its first real glimpse of Prince Louis on Saturday, when Kensington Palace released two photos of the littlest royal.
The first photo was taken on April 26. It shows the Louis at just three days old in the family’s home in Kensington Palace. The second photo shows big sister Princess Charlotte kissing the little prince on May 2, on Charlotte’s third birthday.
Both images were taken by the prince’s mom, Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, who is an avid photographer.
Louis is the third child for Kate Middleton and Prince William. He joins older siblings Prince George, 4, and Princess Charlotte, 3 — plus his new friend, One Direction singer and namesake Louis Tomlinson. He was born at St. Mary’s Hospital on April 23 and was likely named for Prince Charles’ great-uncle Lord Mountbatten.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer