Following the service, the newly-appointed Duke and Duchess of Sussex appeared before the crowd gathered at Windsor Castle—as well as the millions of royals fans watching around the world—to share a smooch as husband and wife.
The romantic scene was reminiscent of the royal wedding kiss shared seven years ago by Prince William and Kate Middleton on the balcony of Buckingham Palace following their 2011 nuptials at Westminster Abbey. And just like that kiss, Harry and Meghan’s peck was one to remember.
The crowd could be heard cheering in earnest as the smiling newlyweds leaned toward each other, creating a picture-perfect snapshot of the fairytale day.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow