According to The Daily Mail, while the invites themselves weren’t Thrones themed, the former co-stars paid tribute to their onscreen romance by decorating the envelopes with stamps featuring Jon Snow.
“They organised the wedding quickly because they didn’t want information to leak,” an alleged friend of the actors told Daily Mail. “But putting Kit’s face on the envelope might be a bit of a giveaway, at least for postmen across the country.”
The couple announced their engagement in September 2017, but were rumored to have been dating since meeting on the set of Thrones in 2012.
“I fell in love in Iceland,” he revealed during a 2016 appearance on The Jonathan Ross Show, referring to the filming location of Jon and Ygritte’s scenes beyond the Wall. “I fell in love with my co-star.”
See the stamps below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve