Prince William is nothing if not relatable, as seen when he appeared to drift off at a recent event.
The father of three couldn’t help but shut his eyes for a spell at the Anzac Day of Service on Wednesday.
He and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge only just brought royal baby number three into the world on April 23 at 6 a.m. ET at the Lindo Wing at St. Mary’s Hospital in London.
Just days later, royal duty called, and he attended the annual Anzac Day of Service and Commemoration and Thanksgiving at Westminister Abbey along with Prince Harry and soon-to-be sister-in-law Meghan Markle.
During the service, he pulled a move that commoners who know the demands of early parenthood can find relatable; he shut his eyes and dropped his head momentarily. He recently told the press that the tiniest new addition to the royal family is sleeping “reasonably well.” But Will’s only human and he needs to catch some rest at a mandatory public appearance.
See the video of him at the service below.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022