Following the still unnamed prince’s introduction to the world outside the hospital’s private Lindo Wing, Michelle Obama took to Twitter to congratulate the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on the newest addition to their family and lay the groundwork for a future visit with the young royal.
“Barack and I are thrilled to congratulate The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on their newest arrival,” she wrote. “We hope to meet him soon for a Kensington Palace pajama party. I’ll wear my robe!”
The former First Lady’s proposal included a photo of the Obamas’ meet and greet with Kate and William’s first child, Prince George, at Kensington in 2016—an occasion for which the then 2-year-old prince donned an adorable mini white robe.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow