When it was revealed that Kate Middleton gave birth to the newest member of the royal family on Monday, April 23, there were plenty of people filled with excitement at the news, but no reaction was as precious as the ones that siblings Prince George and Princess Charlotte had about their new baby brother.
The little prince and princess, who were spotted on their way to visit their mother and the new baby in the Lindo Wing at St. Mary’s Hospital in London, gave two very on-brand reactions to the birth. Charlotte, who’s charmed the press in the past with her exquisite foreign diplomacy skills, offered more sweet overtures by waving to spectators on her way into the hospital. George, however, adopted a cool and casual air as he made the walk into the Lindo Wing, no doubt because as the oldest child who had already welcomed a younger sibling, he felt like a seasoned pro.
See Princess Charlotte and Prince George’s journey to meet their new little brother below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve