The internet woke up to news that Beyoncé and Solange Knowles fell onstage Saturday night during Beyoncé’s Coachella – and people are still trying to figure out what, exactly, happened.
The sisters revived their sibling dance-off from weekend one (in incredible new outfits, of course) but this time it appears that either Beyoncé tried to pick up Solange and they both fell, or a giant hug from Solange knocked them both out. There’s even some speculation that Beyoncé may have even dropped Solange.
The sisters recovered, doing an almost-rehearsed-looking leg kick, jumping up and laughing. But not before people on social media took notice:
There is even a Twitter Moment dedicated to the fall:
The adorable sister snafu wasn’t the only new part of Beyoncé’s critically acclaimed performance at Coachella (or Beychella): Queen Bey also debuted new costumes and a duet with J Balvin.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow