The internet woke up to news that Beyoncé and Solange Knowles fell onstage Saturday night during Beyoncé’s Coachella – and people are still trying to figure out what, exactly, happened.
The sisters revived their sibling dance-off from weekend one (in incredible new outfits, of course) but this time it appears that either Beyoncé tried to pick up Solange and they both fell, or a giant hug from Solange knocked them both out. There’s even some speculation that Beyoncé may have even dropped Solange.
The sisters recovered, doing an almost-rehearsed-looking leg kick, jumping up and laughing. But not before people on social media took notice:
There is even a Twitter Moment dedicated to the fall:
The adorable sister snafu wasn’t the only new part of Beyoncé’s critically acclaimed performance at Coachella (or Beychella): Queen Bey also debuted new costumes and a duet with J Balvin.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org