Meghan Markle might be joining the British royal family when she ties the knot with Prince Harry this spring, but she subtly referenced to her American roots on Thursday with a little black dress that paid homage to American first lady, Jackie Kennedy Onassis.
The soon-to-be princess appeared at a Women’s Empowerment reception in London alongside fiancé Prince Harry in an LBD from fashion label Black Halo that was fittingly labeled the Jackie O Belted Dress. The dress, a fitted cowl-neck midi sheath with a belt at the waist, is also a favorite of lots of other celebrities, including Kim Kardashian West, Blake Lively, Tyra Banks, and Taraji P. Henson.
While its high-profile wearers might lead you to believe that the dress is inaccessible, it clocks in at a relatively reasonable $375 and comes in a variety of sizes and colors — showing that Markle not only appreciates a chic dress but a good deal.
See Markle’s full little black dress look below and see the rest of her fashion evolution from actress to soon-to-be royal, here.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve