While Meghan Markle looked stunning when she debuted her Givenchy wedding gown to the world upon arriving for the wedding ceremony at St. George’s Chapel with Prince Harry, it wasn’t the only wedding dress that Meghan donned for the royal wedding.
Meghan changed into a Stella McCartney dress for her wedding reception at Frogmore House. Meghan’s McCartney wedding dress in a high-neck style bespoke lily white wedding dress made of silk crepe, according to a Royal Family release.
Meghan’s decision to wear McCartney for her big day was one that brought joy to fashion enthusiasts everywhere; McCartney is known for a sustainable and eco-friendly approach to fashion, which is in line with Meghan’s activism.
It’s not uncommon for many brides to have a more comfortable or less formal dress for their reception and it appears that the royal family is no exception; Kate Middleton also changed into a second wedding dress (designed by Sarah Burton at Alexander McQueen, who also made her main wedding gown) for her reception.
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now