Prince Harry knows Meghan Markle is the person to meet right now, and he’s not going to get in anyone’s way.
There’s a time in every relationship when it’s appropriate to cede the spotlight to your partner, and that time is now for Prince Harry. While the happy couple was greeting delegates at the Commonwealth reception in London on Wednesday, they both moved in to greet the same person at the same time.
Adorably, and graciously, Prince Harry stepped aside so the soon-to-be-princess could go first. Clearly, these two just proved they have the whole compromise thing down already. Marriage should be a breeze.
Prince Harry recently began his new role as the Commonwealth Youth Ambassador. Markle will join him, bringing her extensive philanthropy experience to the table, once they are married. She wore a cream black Altuzarra dress for the forum.
See the adorable interaction below shared on Twitter.
The royal wedding will take place May 19 at Windsor Castle. Expect all of the hats.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World