Prince Harry knows Meghan Markle is the person to meet right now, and he’s not going to get in anyone’s way.
There’s a time in every relationship when it’s appropriate to cede the spotlight to your partner, and that time is now for Prince Harry. While the happy couple was greeting delegates at the Commonwealth reception in London on Wednesday, they both moved in to greet the same person at the same time.
Adorably, and graciously, Prince Harry stepped aside so the soon-to-be-princess could go first. Clearly, these two just proved they have the whole compromise thing down already. Marriage should be a breeze.
Prince Harry recently began his new role as the Commonwealth Youth Ambassador. Markle will join him, bringing her extensive philanthropy experience to the table, once they are married. She wore a cream black Altuzarra dress for the forum.
See the adorable interaction below shared on Twitter.
The royal wedding will take place May 19 at Windsor Castle. Expect all of the hats.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time