After President Donald Trump’s personal attorney revealed in federal court that Hannity secretly received legal advice from him in the past year, Kimmel dedicated part of Wednesday’s Live! episode to poking fun at the Fox News host.
“That sounds normal. He has a lawyer he doesn’t pay,” Kimmel quipped. “By the way, I’m thinking of hiring Michael Cohen as my lawyer. He only has three clients and apparently, he works for free. He doesn’t take money from anyone.”
Watch the full clip below.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body