Occasionally written off as a cliché in recent years, one way Coachella found redemption this year was by giving us the precious gift of Beychella, a heartwarming meetup between Justin Bieber and the Walmart yodeling kid, and what might be the most epic celeb Instagram of the year.
The Instagram in question is an image that not even Ellen DeGeneres, she of the record-breaking celeb selfie — could have dreamed of — bringing together the unlikely but deservedly buzzworthy likes of Shania Twain, Nicki Minaj, The Weeknd, Quavo, French Montana, and sweet, tender Timothée Chalamet. It appears that the gravity of the moment was not lost on the celebs themselves, with Minaj, Twain, and the Weeknd taking to their Instagrams to post the same photo.
Feast your eyes on this celebrity mélange below and let your soul be filled with an overwhelming sense of wonder at the ways in which the universe brings people together.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer