The young boy who went viral for yodeling his heart out in the middle of a Walmart was the unexpected hero of the first weekend of popular music festival Coachella.
Mason Ramsey, who shot to Internet fame after a video of his yodeling captured the hearts of the Internet, scored some major cool cred when he came to Indio to appear on the stage with DJ Whethan, where he received plenty of love from festival goers. This wasn’t the only highlight of Coachella weekend for Ramsey, however. He discovered he had a very famous fan in Justin Bieber, who not only enjoyed Ramsey’s performance and cheered him on during his time on stage, but took time to talk to him after the show.
See Bieber and Ramsey enjoy Coachella together below.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears