The young boy who went viral for yodeling his heart out in the middle of a Walmart was the unexpected hero of the first weekend of popular music festival Coachella.
Mason Ramsey, who shot to Internet fame after a video of his yodeling captured the hearts of the Internet, scored some major cool cred when he came to Indio to appear on the stage with DJ Whethan, where he received plenty of love from festival goers. This wasn’t the only highlight of Coachella weekend for Ramsey, however. He discovered he had a very famous fan in Justin Bieber, who not only enjoyed Ramsey’s performance and cheered him on during his time on stage, but took time to talk to him after the show.
See Bieber and Ramsey enjoy Coachella together below.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer