After creating an edited version of the first day of Mark Zuckerberg’s testimony before Congress, Jimmy Kimmel realized that he didn’t even need to change the footage from Day 2 for it to be hilarious.
During Wednesday’s episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live!, the late-night host aired a pared-down rendering of Zuckerberg’s questioning before the House Energy Commerce Committee. The clip focused on the most comical statements made and inquiries posed to the Facebook CEO, including a few about Diamond and Silk, two sisters known for their pro-Trump beliefs who have garnered a large conservative fanbase.
“The lawmakers who questioned him seemed confused,” Kimmel explained. “I think some of them think he’s the mayor of FarmVille. I don’t know if they know what Facebook is.”
However, Kimmel went on to say that he thought Zuck had been a good sport about the proceedings, noting that he “almost even managed to replicate a human smile.”
Watch the full clip below.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow