After creating an edited version of the first day of Mark Zuckerberg’s testimony before Congress, Jimmy Kimmel realized that he didn’t even need to change the footage from Day 2 for it to be hilarious.
During Wednesday’s episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live!, the late-night host aired a pared-down rendering of Zuckerberg’s questioning before the House Energy Commerce Committee. The clip focused on the most comical statements made and inquiries posed to the Facebook CEO, including a few about Diamond and Silk, two sisters known for their pro-Trump beliefs who have garnered a large conservative fanbase.
“The lawmakers who questioned him seemed confused,” Kimmel explained. “I think some of them think he’s the mayor of FarmVille. I don’t know if they know what Facebook is.”
However, Kimmel went on to say that he thought Zuck had been a good sport about the proceedings, noting that he “almost even managed to replicate a human smile.”
Watch the full clip below.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy