After creating an edited version of the first day of Mark Zuckerberg’s testimony before Congress, Jimmy Kimmel realized that he didn’t even need to change the footage from Day 2 for it to be hilarious.
During Wednesday’s episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live!, the late-night host aired a pared-down rendering of Zuckerberg’s questioning before the House Energy Commerce Committee. The clip focused on the most comical statements made and inquiries posed to the Facebook CEO, including a few about Diamond and Silk, two sisters known for their pro-Trump beliefs who have garnered a large conservative fanbase.
“The lawmakers who questioned him seemed confused,” Kimmel explained. “I think some of them think he’s the mayor of FarmVille. I don’t know if they know what Facebook is.”
However, Kimmel went on to say that he thought Zuck had been a good sport about the proceedings, noting that he “almost even managed to replicate a human smile.”
Watch the full clip below.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time