During Tuesday’s episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live!, the late night host aired an edited version of Zuckerberg’s hearing that included even more on-the-nose questions about Facebook than the actual proceedings did.
Zuckerberg is currently facing a two-day congressional inquisition following revelations that Cambridge Analytica, a data-mining firm affiliated with Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, gathered personal information from 87 million Facebook users to try to influence elections.
The sketch features senators skipping the pleasantries to grill the booster seat-perched Zuck on various aspects of the social network, with legislators posing gems of questions such as “If someone pokes me, is that a sex thing?” and “Is it mad basic to post a selfie of your feet while on vacation?”
Watch the full clip below.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World