On occasion, there is a moment so pure and random that it catapults a young star onto the viral stage.
This is that occasion. Meet “Walmart boy” or “Walmart kid” a.k.a. Mason Ramsey. He’s the adorable young music man who surprised Walmart shoppers by busting out a stellar yodel at a store in Harrisburg, Illinois.
Tapping his foot to his own beat in a red bow tie, this jubilant prodigy has charmed a ton of people far and wide. Online, the footage is a smash hit. The original tweet with the video, filmed March 24, has been retweeted more than 50,000 times.
“I want the yodeling Walmart kid to sing at my funeral,” user Emma wrote, and the praise only got higher from there.
This will not only be the song of spring 2018 but of summer and fall 2018, too.
Below, the evidence.
The internet already produced mashups.
Start April off correctly by checking out more of his musical stylings below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve