In a video shared on Facebook on Sunday by the baby’s grandmother, Melody Kliebert, a man can be seen holding the alligator’s mouth shut before dropping what appears to be a small watermelon into its waiting jaws. The gator then snaps its mouth shut, causing a gooey blue liquid to explode out of the fruit as everyone gathered for the ceremony cheers for the new baby boy.
“Just found out my grand baby is a,,,,,,gotta love it!!” Melody captioned the clip. “And I do!! No matter the results!!”
According to WGNO, the man handling the deadly reptile is not only the baby’s father but also Ponchatoula-based alligator wrangler, trainer and tour guide Mike Kliebert—a.k.a. T-Mike, the Gator King.
Here’s a photo of Kliebert and his family bonding with the gator following the reveal.
Watch the full video below.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive