While honoring the winners of the Metropolitan Police’s seventh annual Met Excellence Awards alongside Prince Harry at a reception at Kensington Palace on Tuesday, the Duke of Cambridge informed attendees that his son is “obsessed” with the police force, The Daily Mail reports.
After PC Jayne Richardson joked that the Kensington and Chelsea district was looking for more volunteers if George or Princess Charlotte—William’s second child with wife Kate Middleton—were interested, the Duke revealed that George would probably leap at the opportunity.
“He is obsessed, actually, by the police….cars, toys, everything,” William said.
Considering George will likely become the King of England one day—he’s currently third in line to the throne behind his grandfather Prince Charles and his father—a position at Scotland Yard may not be in the cards for him. But there’s nothing wrong with having dreams.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time