While honoring the winners of the Metropolitan Police’s seventh annual Met Excellence Awards alongside Prince Harry at a reception at Kensington Palace on Tuesday, the Duke of Cambridge informed attendees that his son is “obsessed” with the police force, The Daily Mail reports.
After PC Jayne Richardson joked that the Kensington and Chelsea district was looking for more volunteers if George or Princess Charlotte—William’s second child with wife Kate Middleton—were interested, the Duke revealed that George would probably leap at the opportunity.
“He is obsessed, actually, by the police….cars, toys, everything,” William said.
Considering George will likely become the King of England one day—he’s currently third in line to the throne behind his grandfather Prince Charles and his father—a position at Scotland Yard may not be in the cards for him. But there’s nothing wrong with having dreams.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State