After arriving at St. Mary’s Hospital on Monday, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, gave birth to her third child with Prince William just hours later. Since then, the internet has wasted no time gearing up to meet the new royal member of Kate Middleton and Prince William’s family.
The official Kensington Palace Twitter confirmed that Middleton successfully delivered a baby boy at 6 a.m. Eastern Standard Time on April 23. The new prince weighs 8 lbs. 7 oz. and both he and his mom are healthy.
“The Duke of Cambridge was present for the birth. Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well,” Kensington Palace tweeted.
Royal baby number three, whose name has yet to be revealed, is in line to the British throne, following his grandfather Prince Charles, father Prince William, brother Prince George and sister Prince Charlotte. However, that hasn’t stopped royal family enthusiasts from getting excited about the new arrival.
See some other reactions below.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears