Awards season has been in full swing for nearly two months, all leading up to Sunday’s 90th Academy Awards. From the impressive guest list to the surprising reveals of the show’s big wins, this night will definitely be one to remember. The Oscars 2018 red carpet is no exception — especially in a year when the red carpet has been used as a space to lend support to the #MeToo movement and the Time’s Up initiative. Other celebrities wore orange pins in support of gun control reform on behalf of the organization Everytown for Gun Safety.
From veteran actors like Meryl Streep who have collected multiple statuettes to relative newcomers like Timothée Chalamet, who’s attending this year with his first Oscar nomination, here are all the stars who came dressed to impress. Early arrivals included Allison Williams, Olympic skater Adam Rippon and nominee Allison Janney.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror