The newest royal is officially on his way home to London’s Kensington Palace. Just after Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, gave birth to her third child with Prince William, Kate Middleton left St. Mary’s Hospital with the prince just before 1 p.m. EST. on April 23.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge introduced the new baby to the world outside the hospital’s private Lindo Wing just as they did with their first two children, Prince George and Princess Charlotte. However, Middleton and Prince William shortened the amount of time they spent posing for photos in what seemed like an attempt to keep the departure as low-key as possible.
The official Kensington Palace Twitter account first revealed that Middleton was pregnant on Sept. 4, around a month before announcing that she was due sometime in April.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow