The newest royal is officially on his way home to London’s Kensington Palace. Just after Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, gave birth to her third child with Prince William, Kate Middleton left St. Mary’s Hospital with the prince just before 1 p.m. EST. on April 23.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge introduced the new baby to the world outside the hospital’s private Lindo Wing just as they did with their first two children, Prince George and Princess Charlotte. However, Middleton and Prince William shortened the amount of time they spent posing for photos in what seemed like an attempt to keep the departure as low-key as possible.
The official Kensington Palace Twitter account first revealed that Middleton was pregnant on Sept. 4, around a month before announcing that she was due sometime in April.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time