The Olympics are packed with action-filled moments, whether you’re watching the first American woman land a triple axel in figure skating, Chloe Kim wow the world on a snowboard, or the first American luger to win a medal. However, for pure adrenaline-fueled intensity packed into just six seconds, it’s hard to rival what unfolded when American ice hockey forward Jocelyne Lamoureux scored two goals in six seconds flat in the match against the team of Olympic Athletes from Russia.
Not only did she put Team USA in the lead, but Lamoureux made Olympic history while she was at it with the fastest two goals scored by one player ever in Olympic hockey history by either men or women.
The internet couldn’t handle it and took to Twitter to express their Olympic-sized emotions:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com