While speaking to TV personality Ross Mathews in the season premiere of the CBS reality competition show, the former director of communications for the White House Office of Public Liaison gave her take on why she took the job.
“I felt like it was like a call of duty. I felt like I was serving my country, not serving him,” Omarosa said. “It was always about the country. I was haunted by tweets every single day, like what is he going to tweet next?”
She went on to share her bleak outlook on the state of the Trump administration. “It’s not my circus, not my monkeys. You know, I’d like to say not my problem but I can’t say that because it’s bad,” she said. “It’s not going to be OK.”
Watch the full clip below.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time