Of the many buzzworthy moments of Donald Trump’s presidential inauguration last year, one of the highlights was incoming First Lady Melania Trump giving Michelle Obama a large gift box from Tiffany & Co., a gesture that inspired memes galore about what exactly the robin blue gift box might contain.
Now, however, the suspense is over, because Michelle Obama is personally divulging what was in the Tiffany box from Melania Trump. During an appearance on The Ellen Degeneres Show, Obama not only shared that she received a “lovely frame” from Melania and that while the exchange might have appeared a little awkward, it was just because of security protocol.
Mystery solved! Watch the full clip at People.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This