The Lemonade singer topped off a high-concept sculptural gown with a black beret and walked alongside her sidekick, Grammy nominated-husband Jay Z. She shared the photo evidence of her outing to her Instagram, but one shot in particular captured a woman reacting to the sighting as the pair waited for an elevator.
As soon as the internet took a look at the delight in this woman’s eyes, Twitter was instantly awash with commentary launching the moment to meme status. The general response? “Girl, same.” That’s because few people on earth are immune to the excitement of such a heavenly run-in. Of all the people in the universe, in this moment, this woman was having the most relatable time.
As an adult female with a heart, she possesses the immeasurable levels of Beyoncé appreciation of the world population.
Review the sampling of responses below.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating