The Lemonade singer topped off a high-concept sculptural gown with a black beret and walked alongside her sidekick, Grammy nominated-husband Jay Z. She shared the photo evidence of her outing to her Instagram, but one shot in particular captured a woman reacting to the sighting as the pair waited for an elevator.
As soon as the internet took a look at the delight in this woman’s eyes, Twitter was instantly awash with commentary launching the moment to meme status. The general response? “Girl, same.” That’s because few people on earth are immune to the excitement of such a heavenly run-in. Of all the people in the universe, in this moment, this woman was having the most relatable time.
As an adult female with a heart, she possesses the immeasurable levels of Beyoncé appreciation of the world population.
Review the sampling of responses below.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working