The star’s energy during the performance alongside DJ Khaled and Bryson Tiller lit up the room as she showed off her dance moves with a red flower pinned to her long locks.
But what really caught viewers’ attention were Rihanna’s facial expressions combined with her grooving.
“When she hungry and finally get some food,” someone tweeted with a clip of Rihanna performing.
Others quickly followed, including others who alluded to food or having dance skills.
While accepting the award, Lamar quickly turned things over to the 29-year-old saying she “gassed me on my own song” and that the award “really belongs to her.”
“Well thank you Kendrick for giving me this incredible opportunity to be on such a good record,” she said. “I’m honored to be able to do this with you.”
Although Rihanna opted out of walking the red carpet, hours before the event she shared a stylish snap of herself wearing a white mini dress with a bustier top with an oversized white coat that trailed behind her on the floor, which she accessorized with a pair of boxy sunglasses.
“Stay pressed,” she captioned the photo, seemingly referencing “Lemon” her song with N.E.R.D.
The 60th annual Grammy Awards, hosted by James Corden, were broadcast live on CBS from Madison Square Garden in New York City.
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time