This week, they made the journey to Cardiff, the capital city of Wales, where they toured the 2,000-year-old castle and stopped by local recreation center Star Hub, which promotes fitness activities for kids.
While hanging out with the kids, the former Suits actor partook in a classic game of Jenga. With the scene soundtracked by some upbeat pop, Markle seemed to be very much enjoying herself in the midst of the group. It’s not clear how the game turned out — we don’t see the tower fall — but at least early on she was at ease in the potentially-stressful situation.
Markle and the Prince also chatted with local high school students about fitness as they rode stationary bikes, and spent time greeting fans and receiving gifts outside the castle while on their Welsh jaunt. It wasn’t all fun and games during their journey to the English territory, though: they apparently got stuck on a delayed train for about an hour on their way there. Looks like things are going more smoothly on the ground, as onlookers who got a chance to meet Markle have only nice things to say.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body