Kanye West and Kim Kardashian West welcomed a baby girl via surrogate to their family early on Monday morning. This is the third child and second daughter for the celebrity couple, who are already parents to daughter North, 4 1/2, and son Saint, 2.
Kardashian West took to her personal website on Tuesday to announce the good news in a blog post titled “She’s Here!” noting that the “healthy, beautiful baby girl” was born at 12:47 am and weighed 7 lbs, 6 oz.
“We are incredibly grateful to our surrogate who made our dreams come true with the greatest gift one could give and to our wonderful doctors and nurses for their special care,” she wrote. “North and Saint are especially thrilled to welcome their baby sister.”
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State