The ladies of Saturday Night Live teamed with last night’s host, Anna Kendrick, for a musical sketch about a crew of self-proclaimed “nasty girls” who travel the world in search of just one thing. Dongs.
“Each dong is like a snowflake, except that it’s a dong,” Kendrick croons, “And we gotta catch ’em all like sexual Pokémon.”
Then Kendrick raps (because all people named Kendrick can rap, apparently.) And then out of nowhere, Icona Pop make a cameo.
Warning: the song is very, very catchy, so don’t be surprised if you find yourself singing “dongs — all over the world!” quietly to yourself later today.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List