The ladies of Saturday Night Live teamed with last night’s host, Anna Kendrick, for a musical sketch about a crew of self-proclaimed “nasty girls” who travel the world in search of just one thing. Dongs.
“Each dong is like a snowflake, except that it’s a dong,” Kendrick croons, “And we gotta catch ’em all like sexual Pokémon.”
Then Kendrick raps (because all people named Kendrick can rap, apparently.) And then out of nowhere, Icona Pop make a cameo.
Warning: the song is very, very catchy, so don’t be surprised if you find yourself singing “dongs — all over the world!” quietly to yourself later today.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World