Seth Meyers dove head-on into the widespread issue of sexual harassment and assault in Hollywood in the wake of the #MeToo movement and Time’s Up initiative in his opening monologue at the 75th Golden Globe Awards.
Meyers took aim at several high-profile men who have been accused of sexual misconduct in Hollywood, including Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, and Woody Allen.
“Good evening ladies and remaining gentleman,” Meyers began his opening monologue. “It’s 2018, marijuana is finally allowed and sexual harassment finally isn’t.”
You can read Meyers’ full opening monologue below.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive