Seth Meyers dove head-on into the widespread issue of sexual harassment and assault in Hollywood in the wake of the #MeToo movement and Time’s Up initiative in his opening monologue at the 75th Golden Globe Awards.
Meyers took aim at several high-profile men who have been accused of sexual misconduct in Hollywood, including Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, and Woody Allen.
“Good evening ladies and remaining gentleman,” Meyers began his opening monologue. “It’s 2018, marijuana is finally allowed and sexual harassment finally isn’t.”
You can read Meyers’ full opening monologue below.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow