Tom Hanks proved he’s the guy to trust with your drink order at the 75th Golden Globe Awards.
The star, who is up for a Best Actor award for playing legendary editor Ben Bradlee in The Post, was seen carrying a tray of drinks back to his table at the Golden Globes ceremony at the Beverly Hilton Hotel Sunday.
Here’s Hanks keeping his reputation as a kind person intact:
Hanks’s friends look pretty pleased to have sat at his table.
It’s gestures like these that would make Hanks a supportive U.S. Vice President — a possibility Golden Globes host Seth Meyers teased earlier in the evening.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This