Tom Hanks proved he’s the guy to trust with your drink order at the 75th Golden Globe Awards.
The star, who is up for a Best Actor award for playing legendary editor Ben Bradlee in The Post, was seen carrying a tray of drinks back to his table at the Golden Globes ceremony at the Beverly Hilton Hotel Sunday.
Here’s Hanks keeping his reputation as a kind person intact:
Hanks’s friends look pretty pleased to have sat at his table.
It’s gestures like these that would make Hanks a supportive U.S. Vice President — a possibility Golden Globes host Seth Meyers teased earlier in the evening.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving