Jonathan Schill, of Chambersburg, Pa., recently moved into a new home, USA Today reported. Schill only had a shovel at the time and was faced with a new and bigger driveway. Realizing a shovel wasn’t enough for the job, but without access to a snow plow, Schill found a cardboard box for a 50-inch TV, complete with a shiny coating, according to USA Today. He then attached the cardboard box to his lawn mower, creating a makeshift snow plow.
His fiance, Kaitlynn Toporzycki, recorded Schill’s feat and posted the video on Facebook. The video already garnered more than 11 million views since it was posted Dec. 30.
And Schill still doesn’t have to run out and get a snow plow in this cold weather. Schill said the box is still in near perfect condition, and could even be used again, according to USA Today.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time