Police said a 12-year-old girl in Tennessee shot and killed a 16-year-old girl with a stolen gun early Sunday.
Authorities said the younger girl was allegedly holding the gun inside an apartment in Nashville when it went off and struck Wilson.
The two girls and other youngsters had allegedly taken the gun from a vehicle in a nearby parking lot, the Associated Press reported. The 12-year-old suspect was pointing the gun at the others in the group, according to the AP.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023