America Ferrera is going to be a mom!
The Superstore actress confirmed that she and husband Ryan Piers Williams are expecting their first child together in coordinating social media posts on New Year’s Eve.
Ferrera, 33, broke the news on Instagram, writing, “We’re welcoming one more face to kiss in 2018! Wishing you #MásBesos in the New Year! #babybesos#HappyNewYear.”
Alongside the exciting announcement, Ferrera and Williams posed for a photo in celebratory 2018 glasses while holding up a tiny onesie, which read, “Más besos (por favor).”
Reposting the cute image, Williams added, “Making room for new and beautiful things to come in 2018!#happynewyear.”
The parents-to-be just celebrated 12 years together over the summer.
Back in 2010, Ferrera told PEOPLE of Williams, 36, “We kind of connected from the get-go on that professional level and that was something that really drew us to each other.”
She added that they have “a shared passion for what we do and our work.”
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time