The Powerball and Mega Millions jackpots are each worth more than $300 million right now, and there’s still time to buy tickets before 2017 comes to a close.
As of Saturday evening, the Powerball drawing is up to $384 million, while Mega Millions is at $343 million.
The next Powerball drawing is Saturday, Dec. 30, at 10:59 p.m. ET.
If you’re playing Mega Millions, the next drawing is on Tuesday, Jan. 2, at 11 p.m. ET.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving