A Texas teacher was arrested after a parent said he caught the teen with her in the backseat of a car in a parking lot.
After the father called police, investigators took the teen’s phone, which led them to find the two had an ongoing inappropriate relationship, the Bay City Police Department said. The teacher, Rachel Gonzalez, 44, was arrested on Dec. 22.
Gonzalez was charged with online solicitation of a minor and improper relationship between educator and student charges, police said.
Police did not reveal the gender of the victim or specify whether Gonzalez taught the victim directly.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization