Warning: This post contains spoilers for Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
But as it turns out, there’s a good reason even the most eagle-eyed viewer couldn’t spot Hardy in Episode VIII: his scene was cut.
Accotrding to /Film, a sequence in which Hardy, dressed as a Stormtrooper, encounters the incognito Finn, Rose and DJ onboard the Supremacy is part of the 20 minutes of deleted scenes that will be featured on the Blu-ray/DVD version of Last Jedi.
Back in January, Hardy had offered a cryptic response to The Hollywood Reporter when grilled about his involvement in the film.
“I don’t know if I can even say that,” he replied when asked about playing a Stormtrooper. “Where did you hear that?…Ah, the internet is a glorious web of deceit and misinformation, isn’t it?”
At least now we know the truth.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up