Your Twitter feed will return after these brief messages.
The Twitter is adding a slew of new advertising types in an effort to attract e-commerce companies and mobile-game developers and boost its ad revenue, the Wall Street Journal reports. The social media platform will begin releasing 15 types of new advertising products over the next six months that will encourage users to download apps through Twitter.
The strategy will follow Facebook’s approach to mobile advertising apps which include an “install now” or “shop now” button on their ads.
Twitter’s advertising revenue more than doubled in the fourth quarter to $219.6 million, compared with the same period last year, but the company has yet to turn a profit.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World