Ryan Reynolds stands in as the public television phenom, wearing his superhero costume underneath Ross’s signature jeans and white shirt, with a curly wig on top. But if all the talk of happy little trees and the “wet on wet” technique bores you, stick around — toward the end of the video there’s an action-packed sizzle reel.
In its post on YouTube, 20th Century Fox describes the plot of the film:
The Deadpool sequel, as yet officially untitled but known as Deadpool 2, is expected in theaters June 1, 2018.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org