Ryan Reynolds stands in as the public television phenom, wearing his superhero costume underneath Ross’s signature jeans and white shirt, with a curly wig on top. But if all the talk of happy little trees and the “wet on wet” technique bores you, stick around — toward the end of the video there’s an action-packed sizzle reel.
In its post on YouTube, 20th Century Fox describes the plot of the film:
The Deadpool sequel, as yet officially untitled but known as Deadpool 2, is expected in theaters June 1, 2018.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving