Jimmy Kimmel turned 50 years old on Monday, and to celebrate, a group of his closest famous friends teamed up for a special edition of his “Mean Tweets” segment that exclusively featured insults aimed at the Live! host.
A number of notable celebrities, including Jennifer Lawrence, Kim Kardashian and Chris Hemsworth, made appearances in the bit to read out barbs hurled at Kimmel by various displeased Twitter users. “‘@jimmykimmel is a comedy god. Like a deformed, lame, hideous god. Such as ancient Greece’s Hephaestus,'” Hemsworth delivered with some hilarious commentary of his own.
Even fellow late night personalities Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert and David Letterman got in on the birthday fun. “‘Jimmy Kimmel is that same fat kid from Win Ben Stein’s Money who grew up to become that fat kid from Win Ben Stein’s Money,'” Stewart read before adding, “I don’t care for this fellow who wrote this.”
Watch the full clip below.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time