A number of notable Swifties — including rapper and Broadway star Todrick Hall, model Martha Hunt and HAIM band member Alana Haim — quickly took to Twitter and Instagram to praise the new 15-track offering.
Some singled out a specific song that they couldn’t stop listening to. “Give me dress all day everyday,” Haim wrote of Swift’s arguably steamiest anthem to date. “dress dress dress dress yes yes yes yes.”
While others couldn’t choose their favorite and instead gave props to the album as a whole. “Gagging listening to #reputation,” Hall tweeted, later adding, “Sooo @taylorswift‘s new album is just absolutely EVERYTHING. I love every song, Every lyric, Every production decision. So inspired. So proud. My friend is the S—T! Go buy #reputation.”
Even Food Network star Ina Garten — who previously told People that Swift’s 1989 is her favorite album to cook to — chimed in. “Love @taylorswift ‘s new album Reputation!!” she wrote on Instagram. “Congratulations, Taylor!! Your amazing talent and heart are in every song.”
See how celebrities reacted to Reputation below.
- Column: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive