A number of notable Swifties — including rapper and Broadway star Todrick Hall, model Martha Hunt and HAIM band member Alana Haim — quickly took to Twitter and Instagram to praise the new 15-track offering.
Some singled out a specific song that they couldn’t stop listening to. “Give me dress all day everyday,” Haim wrote of Swift’s arguably steamiest anthem to date. “dress dress dress dress yes yes yes yes.”
While others couldn’t choose their favorite and instead gave props to the album as a whole. “Gagging listening to #reputation,” Hall tweeted, later adding, “Sooo @taylorswift‘s new album is just absolutely EVERYTHING. I love every song, Every lyric, Every production decision. So inspired. So proud. My friend is the S—T! Go buy #reputation.”
Even Food Network star Ina Garten — who previously told People that Swift’s 1989 is her favorite album to cook to — chimed in. “Love @taylorswift ‘s new album Reputation!!” she wrote on Instagram. “Congratulations, Taylor!! Your amazing talent and heart are in every song.”
See how celebrities reacted to Reputation below.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time