“How many retweets for you take my senior photos with me,” user damaris tweeted at the 42-year-old actor.
However, instead of just replying with a number, Harbour had some stipulations of his own. “25k,” he wrote. “And I get to wear the school sweatshirt and hold a trombone.”
After that, it didn’t take long for the Internet to come through for damaris. Even Noah Schnapp, who plays Will Byers, got in on the action. “Come on guys, go retweet, I need to [see] this picture,” he tweeted.
The tweet reached the 25 thousand mark set by Harbour on Monday, prompting him to follow up on his promise.
“Holy hell, internet,” he wrote. “How can you be in favor of this? Friends don’t lie. [@postydamaris] DM me…”
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022