“How many retweets for you take my senior photos with me,” user damaris tweeted at the 42-year-old actor.
However, instead of just replying with a number, Harbour had some stipulations of his own. “25k,” he wrote. “And I get to wear the school sweatshirt and hold a trombone.”
After that, it didn’t take long for the Internet to come through for damaris. Even Noah Schnapp, who plays Will Byers, got in on the action. “Come on guys, go retweet, I need to [see] this picture,” he tweeted.
The tweet reached the 25 thousand mark set by Harbour on Monday, prompting him to follow up on his promise.
“Holy hell, internet,” he wrote. “How can you be in favor of this? Friends don’t lie. [@postydamaris] DM me…”
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time