BBC Scotland’s Kawser Quamer was presenting the weather when a chyron appeared on the bottom of the screen assigning her a dubious new name and job title. Specifically the news ticker accidentally labeled her as “Aaron Ramsay, Ex-offender”. It took Quamer a moment to notice the new name and job title she had been bequeathed, but when she did, she started to giggle—and couldn’t stop for the remainder of her broadcast. In fact, it’s nearly impossible to watch the clip and not start giggling, too.
Quamer has a wonderful attitude about her on-air giggle fit. She later took to Twitter to tease herself for the blooper.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List