The real-life romance of Game of Thrones‘ golden couple, Kit Harington and Rose Leslie, has become the Internet’s everlasting obsession. But it turns out Harington has some boundaries when it comes to his leading lady.
In an interview with The Guardian, Jon Snow revealed that he has days when he won’t take pictures with people and that he and Leslie deliberately don’t take photos together with fans.
On refusing photos, he said: “But you just have to, otherwise you start feeling like a mannequin. Especially me and Rose, we never do a photo together. Because then it makes our relationship feel like…puppets. Like we’re a walking show.”
Harington also disclosed that he’s hesitant to speak about their relationship and now engagement to the press out of respect for Leslie and their private life together.
“I don’t believe in talking about one’s relationship in the press because it’s…I strongly believe it’s her relationship and mine, and anything I say here, she may not want me to say,” he said. “So I just don’t say it. I genuinely think it’s our private life.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com