This isn’t a new thing, but it’s only now that her unusual talent is getting both the viral scrutiny and respect that it deserves. After an online comic resurfaced the cover of Grande’s 2014 album My Everything — which is a photo of the beloved vocalist posing precariously atop a tiny stool — he made an ill-fated attempt to recreate the look.
“I’ve done the research and there’s no way her a– is sitting on that stool,” Twitter user Jesse McLaren insisted with his photos. The resulting side-by-side comparison pics went viral. But not so fast with that verdict, McLaren. After inspiring plenty of copycats to give the rather acrobatic photo shoot a whirl, they debunked his inability, insisting it was physically possibly (although rather uncomfortable). Then, even Grande herself got into the conversation.
“Next week on Mythbusters,” she shot back. Lesson learned: do not mess with the Grande — or doubt the Dangerous Woman‘s photo-posing prowess. She’s a pro.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow