A clever student is putting his time to good use during his time at college, using his spare time and his major to expertly troll his peers with a door sensor that bewilderingly plays the Seinfeld theme when someone crosses the threshold.
According to Buzzfeed, Evan Genuise is an 18-year-old freshman at Northern Arizona University who’s studying electrical engineering and computer science; he went viral after sharing a video on his Twitter account of his friend’s memorable reaction to hearing the Seinfeld theme after entering the room.
Genuise said that he used a YouTube tutorial by user Chloe Alix to created the motion sensor. Watch his hilarious prank below.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time