A clever student is putting his time to good use during his time at college, using his spare time and his major to expertly troll his peers with a door sensor that bewilderingly plays the Seinfeld theme when someone crosses the threshold.
According to Buzzfeed, Evan Genuise is an 18-year-old freshman at Northern Arizona University who’s studying electrical engineering and computer science; he went viral after sharing a video on his Twitter account of his friend’s memorable reaction to hearing the Seinfeld theme after entering the room.
Genuise said that he used a YouTube tutorial by user Chloe Alix to created the motion sensor. Watch his hilarious prank below.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?