A clever student is putting his time to good use during his time at college, using his spare time and his major to expertly troll his peers with a door sensor that bewilderingly plays the Seinfeld theme when someone crosses the threshold.
According to Buzzfeed, Evan Genuise is an 18-year-old freshman at Northern Arizona University who’s studying electrical engineering and computer science; he went viral after sharing a video on his Twitter account of his friend’s memorable reaction to hearing the Seinfeld theme after entering the room.
Genuise said that he used a YouTube tutorial by user Chloe Alix to created the motion sensor. Watch his hilarious prank below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve