Today, the pop princess gave a preview of her upcoming personal app, The Swift Life, via video. According to the preview, the app is due to arrive in “late 2017” and looks like it’ll be a sort of online community for Swifties that will provide some insider access to Taylor’s world and novelties like “Taymoji”— and might even offer the chance to interact with Swift.
As The Ringer notes, the app is being made by Glu, the tech minds that brought the highly successful app behemoth Kim Kardashian: Hollywood to life and will likely also have the same nominal fees for access, a business move that seems very on-brand for Swift, who has been vocal about getting her coin in the past.
Watch the preview for The Swift Life below.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving